Projekt ocean and the Foundation have partnered to make a new line of eco-friendly high visibility vests that help the environment and homeless youth.
These high vis vests are made by recycling plastic bottles and turned into fabric to produce recycled polyester fibre. Through the partnership with the Property Industry Foundation, 6% of all purchases are donated to the Property Industry Foundation and go towards house projects for homeless young people in need.
- Reduced landfill
- Lowers air pollution from manufacturing
- Less plastic in the ocean
- Recycled quality and durable materials
Impact on youth homelessness
- Contributing to ending youth homelessness
- Create revenue to build homes in NSW, QLD and VIC
- Become a supporter alongside our industry partners to impact homelessness amongst Australian youth
When you purchase high vis vests for your construction site or workplace, you will be taking pollution out of our oceans and homeless youth off our streets. Your vests will also feature your company branding alongside the Property Industry Foundation logo which your workplace will now wear as a badge of honour for doing your part to make a difference.