Coming together with supplies for homeless youth in need.
Our toiletries event is a time to pool everyday items such as toothbrushes, soap, deodorant and other basic necessities, and package them up for at-risk young people who are coming from living situations where basic hygiene is considered a luxury.
Hosted & Sponsored by
Items will be donated to
What you need to know
- When: 16 August 2023
- Where: Level 13/664 Collins St, Docklands
- Time: 3pm to 5pm
- Items can be delivered to Pitcher Partners from Monday 14th August, deliveries prior to this date cannot be accepted
- All toiletries will be donated to Melbourne City Mission
- Full-size adult products are preferred for toiletry donations
- The biggest donation requirements are for adults and teens. Baby and kids items are welcome, however, supplies for older age groups will go a long way
- Donated products must be new and/or in sealed condition. Used or expired products will not be accepted