An amazing 30 days of fitness and fundraising accomplishments
The 30-Day Fitness Challenge may be over but the impact all our participants have made in their own fitness journeys and in the lives of homeless young Australians will have a lasting impact.
YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY
Took to the streets and tracks on foot and bike
Groups of companies, coworkers and friends teamed up to take on the 30 days
Just under 3,000 challengers, families and friends supported your missions to stop youth homelessness
Participants travelled over 100,000 km on foot and bike.
That is 1,041,461 football fields in distance travelled!
- ADCO – $60,124
- Roberts Pizzarotti – $54,288
- GPT Safety First – $28,470
- MPA – $23,445
- Taylor – $22,212
- Alison Mirams (Roberts Pizzarotti) – $47,027
- Anthony Flynn (ADCO) – $19,154
- Tim Christie (Taylor) – $9,989
- David Love (ADCO) – $8,212
- Vanessa Borg (MPA) – $7,583
- TKM-Slattery – 21,762.6 km
- ADCO – 12,495.4 km
- GPT Safety First – 7,994 km
- Team D & B and PSP – 5,268.1 km
- Diadem – 3,810.3 km
- Andrew Fullard (ADCO) – 2,439.9 km
- Dave Kelly (TKM Slattery) – 2,307.3 km
- Joel Strachan (TKM Slattery) – 2,051.5 km
- Dario Marino (ADCO) – 1,782 km
- Andy Butler (TKM Slattery) – 1,575.2 km
FITNESS CHALLENGE SUCCESS!
Together we have raised over $328,000 to go towards building PIF Homes for homeless youth across NSW, VIC and QLD!
We asked you to challenge yourself for 30 days and the stream of accomplishments by teams and individuals around Australia in such a short window shows the lengths taken to impact youth homelessness. The PIF team is grateful and happy to see you all enjoy the 30-Day Fitness Challenge.
Fundraising pages are still live so if you missed out on your targets by a little bit, want to reward someone for their great effort or want to give that little bit to continue to impact our mission of stopping youth homelessness, then please visit the 30 day website.