Connect with an experienced leader in asset management, consulting and funds management,
Pete King is the Head of Property at Victorian Funds Management Corporation (VFMC) is our latest potential coffee connection for you. As we open up to face to face meetings, now is a great time to sit down for a cup of coffee and increase your network. If you are in different states, you can always get back onto zoom and make a connection.
Sign up to Coffee Roulette today and get matched with Pete. See his bio below:
- 25 years of experience in asset management, consulting and funds management.
- He is responsible for and manages VFMC’s porfolio of property investments. This includes core unlisted property funds and club style investments in Australia.
- Pete also sits on advisory boards and investment committees relating to five funds.
- Prior to joining VFMC, Pete held roles at Investa Property Group and Pinnacle Property Group.
- He holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Management from Melbourne Business School, Bachelor of Business from RMIT University and a Graduate Diploma in Finance and Investment.