Connect with Daryl Browning
This month’s Coffee Roulette is welcoming Daryl Browning into our network of coffee-loving industry professionals.
Daryl has worn many hats in prestigious and senior positions through the years with names like ISPT, Knight Frank, PCA, Green Building Council of Australia, Chain Reaction Foundation.
If you haven’t already signed up to PIF’s Coffee Roulette, right now is definitely the best time to join.
Coffee Roulette is PIF’s way of connecting the industry. A free sign up connects you with a new industry professional every month where you can meet for coffee. It’s a great way to increase your network and connect with new, but like-minded, people.
Whether it is a face to face meeting or a virtual, a casual get together is a place for creative thought and interaction. Your conversations can go on new paths every month.
Connect with a big name in the Industry
This month, Daryl Browning will be joining PIF’s Coffee Roulette. Daryl’s bio is below. Good luck!
- Appointed Chief Executive Officer of ISPT in April 2005.
- Responsible for the overall management of ISPT’s business including corporate strategy.
- Previously was head of Investor Relations.
- More than 30 years’ experience in property investment and funds management.
- Former Chief Operating Officer of Knight Frank Australia.
- Awarded Victorian Life Membership to the Property Council of Australia (PCA).
- Founding member of the PCA Property Male Champions of Change.
- Fellow of the Green Building Council of Australia.
- Director of the Chain Reaction Foundation.
- Member of the Victorian Advisory Board.
- National Director of the Property Industry Foundation.
- Previous Divisional President and Division Councillor of the PCA (Victoria).