Connect with an industry leader with domestic and global experience
Rod Leaver has been an industry leader in some of the largest global companies in the world. Holding CEO, founder and chairperson titles along with playing a role in governments approach to climate change, his wealth of knowledge and 30 years experience is enough to make any coffee catch up an exciting one.
If you haven’t already signed up to PIF’s Coffee Roulette, right now is definitely the best time to join.
Coffee Roulette is PIF’s way of connecting the industry. Simply sign up and be connected with like-minded property and construction professionals to catch up with over a coffee and a chat. A new connection opportunity opens up every month so your network is always expanding. In these times it never hurts to create opportunities to physically or virtually get in touch and see how we can move forward together as an industry.
Using the tools you have on hand (a cafe, a laptop, a mobile phone, a coffee mug and so on) we can bring back great connections with others or even create new ones every month.
Connect with an Industry leader
This month, Rod Leaver will be joining PIF’s Coffee Roulette. Rod’s bio is below. Good luck!
- Chief Executive Officer at Knight Frank Australia.
- Over 30 years’ experience in the institutional property industry
- Previously a member of Lendlease’s global leadership team serving as Chief Executive Officer for both Asia and Australia and as Global Head of Investment Management.
- Has co-founded several real estate investment management businesses.
- Previously served as a member of the Australian Government’s Business Roundtable on Climate Change; the Singapore Government’s Urban Redevelopment Design Advisory Committee; real estate advisor to the Holy See; Director of the Green Building Council of Australia; a National Director of the Property Council of Australia and was its New South Wales President for three years.
- Held positions as Chairperson of the Australian National Business Leader’s Forum on Sustainable Development and sat on the New South Wales Government’s Heritage Council and their Historic Houses Trust Foundation as well as the Property Industry Foundation.
- He is a Male Champion of Change and Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors