Reconnect over a coffee in 2021
The Property Industry Foundation like many in the industry wants to start the new year reinvigorated and reconnected with the property and construction industry. That’s why we are excited for a new year of Coffee Roulette.
Start your year and morning with a clear head, a warm cup of coffee and a casual connection opportunity with like-minded industry professionals in your state. By signing up to Coffee Roulette you are put into a draw for to be paired at random with another person in the industry, providing a great opportunity for valuable conversations that can hold benefits personally or professionally.
Some Coffee Roulette connections happening this month
- Previously editor of Business Review Weekly, leading business publication focused on trends and CEO interviews.
- Set up ProfessionalMums.net, an online community connecting return-to-work mothers with companies.
- CEO of the Financial Executives Institute before joining the Property Industry Foundation two years ago.
- Favourite activity is walking & talking (at the same time) so happy to drink coffee over a walk & talk for Coffee Roulette!
- professional property career starting in 1977.
- Graduated from The University of Queensland with a Diploma of Business.
- Appointed Director at McGees Property in 1988.
- Commercial, industrial and retail experience, specialising in corporate real estate, CBD commercial buildings as well as rental assessments and determinations for retail premises.
- Qld BoA Chairman and National Board of Director.
- Avid sailor and Ex-Commodore of Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron.
- Bachelor of Economics from Monash University.
- 10 years experience in Corporate Relationship Banking with ANZ.
- 20 years experience in residential house construction and land development with Henley Properties Group holding positions as CFO and CEO.
- Involved in major philanthropy program building houses for sale to raise money for various organisations that assist children and youths in need.
- Outside of work my interests range from music (Cold Chisel vintage) to keeping fit to a bit of travel and catching the odd sporting event or 10!
Recharge meaningful conversations and warm cups of coffee as each connection is a step closer to face to face cafe catch-ups coming back into normalcy.