Grab a coffee with Stephanie and discuss problem-solving complex and challenging situations
Stephanie is a highly skilled, results-orientated property professional with an authentic and curious leadership style that has allowed her to learn quickly and excel in new roles. She brings a different way of thinking to largest industrial development and infrastructure projects to this month’s Coffee Roulette.
Sign up for the Property Industry Foundation’s Coffee Roulette and connect through zoom, Microsoft teams or if you are lucky enough, face to face with some distance between you. Have a cup of coffee in hand when you chat with the other industry expert you are matched with this month. It is a great opportunity to network and share ideas.
Connect with an Industry leader
- Stephanie is a Senior Development Manager at Goodman, a global property group that owns, develops and manages industrial real estate including logistics and industrial facilities, warehouses and business parks.
- Stephanie has been with Goodman since January 2008, and is responsible for the successful delivery and execution of Goodman’s most challenging and complex developments in Australia.
- She leads a multi-disciplined team to deliver current development activity in excess of $1.2 billion across Western Sydney.
- Stephanie is an active participant of Goodman’s Talent Management Program and a strong problem solver who navigates through NSW’s complex planning system and delivers large scale developments for Goodman’s global customer base.
- She is a strong supporter of the Property Industry Foundation, and has been a member of the NSW Board of Advisors for over three years.
- She is double degree qualified with a Bachelor of Business (Finance & Economics) from the University of Technology, Sydney and a Masters of Property Investment & Development from the University of Western Sydney. Stephanie is also an Alumni of Harvard Business School.