Strike up a conversation with Frasers Victorian Development Director
With around two decades of experience with Frasers Property Australia holding a number of senior titles, Sarah Bloom is a prime industry example of building solid foundations with a company and setting yourself a path for success. A person of knowledge within the commercial property sector (having also worked for companies such as CBRE and JG Service), A coffee with Sarah brings with it the opportunity to talk both industry and career development.
By simply signing up to Coffee Roulette, you become connected with like-minded property and construction professionals to catch up with over a coffee and a chat. A new connection opportunity opens up every month so your network is always expanding. With industry professionals and cafes raring to get back out there, now is a great time to take time for a coffee break with someone in the industry.
Connect with an Industry leader
- Over 20 years with Frasers Property Australia
- Appointed General Manager of Development in Victoria in 2015
- Has been responsible for key apartment projects throughout Victoria
- Was Project Director of the Carlton Housing Redevelopment which is the largest public and private housing redevelopment in Victoria.
- Holds a Bachelor of Business in Property
- currently on the Board of the Divisional Council of the Property Council Victoria