A master of investment that's investing some time for a coffee
Tim Slattery joins Coffee Roulette this month for an exciting new networking opportunity for Coffee Roulette. The APN Property Group CEO and Property Industry Foundation Board Member is a premier candidate for anyone wanting to gain some interesting and insightful knowledge from someone who has experience moving billions in Australian and international revenue including a number of significant commercial real estate transactions across, retail, office, industrial and healthcare.
Signing up for Coffee Roulette creates an exciting way to connect with the industry. Simply sign up and be connected with like-minded property and construction professionals to catch up with over a coffee and a chat. A new connection opportunity opens up every month so your network is always expanding. In these times it never hurts to create opportunities to physically or virtually get in touch and see how we can move forward together as an industry.
Connect with an Industry leader
- Tim has 15 years’ experience across real estate investment management, investment banking with Goldman Sachs and corporate law with Herbert Smith Freehills.
- Including 11 years with APN.
- Worked on mergers, acquisitions and financing transactions worth over A$8 billion within Australia and internationally.
- Led both private and public capital raising projects for real estate investments and successfully completed asset acquisitions, sales and asset management projects and the launch of new investment funds.
- Leads APN’s team and is responsible for setting and implementing APN’s strategy and growth objectives and investment performance.