Strike up a conversation with a master statutory and strategic planning advice
URBIS Director Peter Small is part of a diverse group of committees and associations and brings experience in a string of innovative and exciting projects to Victoria’s Coffee Roulette this month.
There are more ways than one to connect for a coffee in these times. Sometimes it is a zoom meeting held over your homemade coffee or a chat over the phone. Each can create a much more interesting conversation than you would expect, especially with people with backgrounds like Peter.
Connect with an Industry leader
- Specialises in broadacre subdivisions, as well as inner-urban residential projects and industrial, office, entertainment, liquor and hotel sites
- Responsible for gaining the approval of the Victorian Government to rebuild the Stokehouse Restaurant after fire damage
- Successfully campaigned to develop cutting-edge residential designs in St. Kilda and South Melbourne
- Facilitated the growth of Firbank Grammar School’s campus despite a complex regulatory system
- Has worked in the public sector and as a development project manager
- Is a member of the Property Industry Foundation’s Beneficiaries Review Committee and the Victorian Planning and Environmental Law Association.